Thursday, June 26, 2014

Too good to pass up

It happened quite by accident this late Thursday evening, that I was caught in what I must consider, the ideal situation for coming back after my long melancholy blogger silence. If I hadn't been alone tonight and in my bed surrounded by pillows, with a plate of fresh banana bread, a computer, cell phone and a stack of fine books at my finger tips I never would have thought to peruse some pictures from awhile ago and in perusing laugh aloud, and in laughing aloud think that I must put said pictures where all pictures inevitably go: on the web. It also helped that my sister informed me that she had blogged and so I had to read it of course and while there I saw my poor neglected blog. Filled with a sense of inspiration I wrote the above words and now without apology or excuse I post this. Writing is to me therapy and I have been sadly without therapy for a little while now.

There are times in life when you must take yourself less seriously (these times are more frequent than many actually realize) and I know a group of people, nay, close relations, who are really good at this. God bless this crazy gang.
 It was on a cruise ship on a Wednesday morning that, not one or two strange eccentrics were noticed but upwards of fifteen.   Check out Jonni: that hair with that robe...girl!


 Got to see what Missy and Jimmy would look like in 60 years or so.
 ...And there are just no words for these beauties.

No comments:

Post a Comment